Sunday, January 4

Smart phone for a SMART woman...

That's right! I now have the BLACKBERRY CURVE! Woo-hoo! My contract was up and I took the bullet and have no regrets. I loved my razr. Always dependable and I was in fear of change. But once the change was made...only better things on the horizon for me!
If you know anything about the BLACKBERRY CURVE, feel free to enlighten me. Step daughter H also got one. We can help each other as we go...that is the deal. She sold her soul to me since I am the reason she basically has one! I will use the leverage wisely. First, by hopefully getting some respect. Anybody a step parent out there? God loves you!
:)
As mentioned in previous blog, I had a fabulous Christmas. My hubby was very thoughtful with his gifts as was my daughter. I feel like I did a great job of shopping for my loved ones as well. We are truly blessed in this house!

I go back to work tomorrow...all I have to say to that is....
WAAAAAAAA...WAAAAAAAAAAAA....snob...sniff....

0 Commenting on your genius-ness: